Thank you for interest in donating to PEERS. Your funds go directly to a consumer-run program that promotes wellness and recovery in addition to leading an aggressive campaign to reduce mental health discrimination. We welcome any amount you would be willing to give, and you can see the impact that every dollar makes below.
- $20: Pays for materials for 2 people to attend 8-week WRAP group
- $100: Funds stigma-busting presentation to community
- $500: Covers 2 scholarships for consumers to attend recovery conference
- $1000: Sponsors 1 episode of ‘Mental Health Matters’ cable show, aired for one month. Sponsor name or logo will appear in credits.
There are 4 ways you can make a donation:
- Donate online via PayPal.
- Donate by phone, please call us at (510) 832-7337.
- Donate by mail, please send check to:
333 Hegenberger Road, Suite 250
Oakland, CA 94621
- Donate via text message!
PEERS is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Contributions are greatly appreciated and are tax deductible. A receipt for all donations will be provided upon request.