Thank you for interest in donating to PEERS. Your funds go directly to a consumer-run program that promotes wellness and recovery in addition to leading a campaign to reduce mental health discrimination. We welcome any amount, and you can see the impact that every dollar makes below.
- $20: Pays for materials for 2 people to attend 8-week WRAP group
- $100: Funds stigma-busting presentation to community
- $500: Covers 2 scholarships for consumers to attend recovery conference
- $1000: Sponsors 1 episode of ‘Mental Health Matters’ cable show, aired for one month. Sponsor name or logo will appear in credits.
There are 4 ways you can make a donation:
- Donate online via PayPal.
- Donate by phone, please call us at (510) 832-7337.
- Donate by mail, please send check to:
333 Hegenberger Road, Suite 250
Oakland, CA 94621
- Donate via text message!
PEERS is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Contributions are greatly appreciated and are tax deductible.