8 Principals to Guide Your Wellness
Sometimes it is difficult to make it through the day when you have mental health challenges, or even if you don’t! Life can really be a weight, especially in today’s society today with all the hardships. This year especially has been very difficult so if there is anything that might be able to help, I am willing to give it a shot.
This is a list of principles that if applied, I feel can really help a person stay on their path.
I am listing them in no particular order because I believe each one is just as important as the others. It is all a matter of perspective. So if you feel that pursuing these principles might help you with your wellness then go for it!
I feel like life is what you make it and in order to make it anything, you might need some guidance. These principals feel like an outline for living well without getting too complicated
They are as follows:
- First of all- Be Patient. Sometimes in life, we have to wait. Wait for those things that might be worthwhile. Learning to be patient can be rewarding in so many different ways! Give it a shot, you might be pleasantly surprised.
- Be Flexible. A person can really grow in their quest for flexibility and in their willingness to go with the flow.
- Be Grateful. It is really a good feeling to truly be thankful for what you have in life. Being grateful can change everything.
- Express yourself through creativity in whatever way possible. If you are a singer, sing! If you are an artist, make art. Just know that being creative is different for everyone. Explore your gifts.
- The quest for knowledge can take a lifetime. The more you know, the more you seek to know. Knowledge in any form can certainly improve your life. Just know that it is not the end result that counts, but the journey.
- Always try to be humble. Accept your lot in life with humility and you will find peace.
- To be aware is to be safe. It can also help you appreciate things in life because without awareness we are just sleepwalking through our day, and that is no way to live! Being aware can help you become alive.
- Finally, be sensitive. Sensitivity is so important. It helps us to know how others are feeling and how we are feeling. Being sensitive is the basis for a lot of feelings including empathy and kindness.
So there is a short list of principles to help keep you well. I hope they help guide you on your path, as they have helped me. I think that sharing ideas is another way we help each other stay well. Pass it along and may you find your way! And remember, never ever give up hope.